The Comical Misadventures - Music
Thursday, February 09, 2006

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL - James Blunt


"You're Beautiful" - James Blunt



The credit goes to Jay for this one. I'd heard the song in three seperate place in the span of an hour. The world of music was trying to tell me something. I was listening loud and clear. The songs says to me that you can fall in love in just a moment. And yet, in a moment it can be gone.



I love to people watch. I like flying for this reason. Airports are great places to people watch. Everyone is coming and going with a destination in mind. In a large crowd, like at some airports, there are striking people that easily stand out. Whether it is something appealing or unappealing. They may stand out. This song reminds me of moments like that.



Someone catches your eye and in an instant of creative imagination you see the future with them. Then their flight boards and they are gone.

I posted this @ 11:29 AM.............Need a link?..........

I'm a 30-something student of human nature. A music-lovin', groove-shakin', laugh-inducin', dish-cookin', gossip-slingin', type of guy. This is my diary of sorts...

HOME
100 Things
How Well Do You Know Me?
101 in 1001


4124101
yahoo

-Gay Donor or Gay Dad?
-Moscow Police Arrest Gay Pride Leader and 50-100 Others at Banned March
-NJ court sends gay marriage issue to lawmakers
-Are Some Animals Gay?
-Many 'Straight' Men Have Gay Sex

How did I manage to go this long without talking about X-Men 3?

So let's just get right into it. There will be a few minor spoilers. I'll try not to give away any endings or anything major.

Read on...

DON'T FEEL LIKE DANCING - Scissor Sisters

MAMA'S ROOM - Under The Influence Of Giants

www.flickr.com
gotcris' photos More of my photos
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from gotcris. Make your own badge here.

BLOGROLL ME!

"The Day I Helped Kill A Baby" - Joe.My.God.
"Summertime Blues" - Tomato Nation
"Something I Will Never Forget" - Pamie.com
"OMG! It's a teenager." - Does This Mean...
"The God of Comedy Setup Lines" - Frolic & Detour
"Can't Handle The Tooth" - Hissyfit
The Evolution Of Dance
Jay Is Games
Pandora
Panda Cam
Google Earth
Hank!
Kelly Ripa's Hair Care Ad
Planearium
Homestar Runner

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

The WeatherPixie

Add to Technorati Favorites!

F6 l c f+++! g+ m++ s(e)

B6 d- t k+ s u-- f i o+ x e+ l+ c

GSS d- s: a C++ W++ PS+ tv++ b+ e++ h- r++ y+

SMo/Ga/Ma A31 W+ H+ w h D+ E+ C++ e++ f Ma S+++

B3 f c-v g+ k? s--


Counting Sheep
Originally uploaded by Fib.